Are there things on your list that you just keep putting off?
Take a look at those things that have been on your list the longest. There is a reason you are not getting to them. Either you just don’t like doing those things, or you know it will just take up too much of your precious “doing business” time. Those are the things that a virtual assistant might be able to help you with.
Some of the things I could take off your plate include:
- Publication Layout – layout and design of brochures, flyers, and programs. I also assist with layout of newsletters and books.
- Article Submission – submit your articles to various submission sites
- Web Design and Maintenance – perhaps you have a web site already up and running, but no one to manage it and update it – I can assist you. Or maybe you would like a simple informational web site to advertise your product or service – I can assist you.
- 1ShoppingCart and OSCommerce – update and maintain online stores. Add products, set-up autoresponders, email broadcasts.
- Editing/Proofreading – editing and proofreading of newsletters, books, and articles
- Ezines and Newsletters – Design, layout, schedule and send.
- Research – you don’t want to take the time to look something up, I can help with that
- Shopping Cart – help you manage your shopping cart, as well as help with set-up
- Light Bookkeeping – Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billing using Quick Books
- Powerpoint – for weddings, family reunions, and other occasions; business presentations
But wait! Are there other things on your list?
Just ask. If I don’t know how to do it, I know someone who does, or I can find a resouce to get it done.