What Are the Possibilities?
Are there things on your list that you just keep putting off?
Take a look at those things that have been on your list the longest. There is a reason you are not getting to them. Either you just don’t like doing those things, or you know it will just take up too much of your precious “doing business” time. Those are the things that a virtual assistant might be able to help you with.
Some of the things I could take off your plate include:
- Shopping Cart – help you manage your shopping cart, as well as help with set-up
- 1 Shopping Cart
- OS Commerce
- Ezines and Newsletters – Design, layout, schedule and send.
- Social Media – Set up and Manage
- Publication Layout – layout and design of brochures, flyers, and programs. I also assist with layout of newsletters and books.
- Graphics/Images – Editing and Enhancement
- Editing/Proofreading – editing and proofreading of newsletters, books, and articles
- Article Submission – submit your articles to various submission sites
- Web Support
- Updates and Maintenance – perhaps you have a web site already up and running, but no one to manage it and update it – I can help.
- Simple Web Set-up – Maybe you would like a simple informational web site to advertise your product or service – I can assist you with that.
- Web Design – I have connections! If you want something more elaborate, that really shows you off, I can also connect you with real web designers who will create your perfect site.
- Research – you don’t want to take the time to look something up, I can help with that
- Light Bookkeeping – Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billing
- Powerpoint – for weddings, family reunions, and other occasions; business presentations
- Data Base Management – data entry, mailing lists, mailings, customer lists.
But wait! Are there other things on your list?
Just ask. If I don’t know how to do it, I know someone who does, or I can find a resource to get it done.